Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big girls don't cry

Katie got her ears pierced!  She was so brave!  -braver than I was as a little girl.  Although, I would like to think that the technology has improved. ;) 

She sure can shed some tears when necessary, so I was certain after the first ear it would take some coaxing to get her through the second.  But I was wrong.  She can be stubborn, or determined rather.  She can be strongly determined either for or against whatever she puts her mind to (I don't know where she get's that from).  In this case, she was determined to be brave because she was too excited to wait any longer.


My baby girl is growing up.  So I will hold in my tears and be brave like my Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...