Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Little Surfer Girls

We are truly enjoying some fun family time this week!  Jessie is getting his work done as quickly as possible so he can come play at the beach with us.  Abby & Katie are LOVING going out on the board with their daddy!  I took these pictures yesterday with my phone, but I really wish I had my camera this morning when we were out there.  Abby and Jess were on the board and two beautiful dolphins came by not even 15 feet away from them. The dolphins were splashing each other with their fins. Later, I wish I had seen it, but my girls were out there with my parents and they said the dolphins came back and were jumping and splashing their tails like they were playing and just showing off.  So fun!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...