Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

7 months and growing

Wesley you are getting so big!  You are squeezing out of you 9 months clothes and probably pushing 22 pounds.  But you are every bit as sweet as you are squishy!

Your sweet little "ma ma", "da da" and "la la" sounds complete your current vocabulary.  However, your grunts and growls are what we find most entertaining.

You have a mouthful of 8 teeth!  Did I mention you're still nursing--ouch!

You adore your sisters.  Abby mothers & carries you around like you're hers.  She says she wants to have a baby like you when she's a mom...we'll see if she's still saying that when you're mobile.

You're favorite place to hang out is your jumparoo...or anywhere mommy is in sight.

When you see your daddy you grunt with a grin, because you know he'll grunt back at ya for a little game back & forth.  You are ticklish everywhere, even the palms of your hands!

You sleep great, although you're an early riser like your sisters--making that cup of coffee a necessity for mommy (sometimes 2).


I wanted to write a little update to you because in a matter of weeks, or even days, I know you will be on the move and I will have a hard time remembering you playing on your little mat or cuddling peacefully in my arms.  You have been up on your knees rocking and scooting backwards, so I know it won't be long before my little Wesley is on his way and life as we currently know it...will change.

I know those changes will be great and fun and a bit more challenging, and I look forward to them.  It comforts me to know that no matter how big you get you will always be my baby boy.  I love you Wesley boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...