Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I have a dream...

I have this dream of being crafty, sewing dresses and cute things for my girls, re-claiming old things into something new with a little slip cover or some paint. I will browse through a store and say "oh that's so cute..I could make that" and not buy it because I reason that I could make it myself for less. That method works out fantastically for our wallets, as I happily window shop and never buy materials to make it myself either. BUT, I promise...one day, yes one day, I will find my inner crafty self and actually make one of these fabulous projects I dream about. Here is one that I thought was an ingenious way to reclaim a broken doll stroller (which we have). Maybe you will find your inner crafty self take on this project for your little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...